Friday, June 15, 2012

fake oakleys when I am ready to sleep

Day after tomorrow I will go out the tourist get some fresh air on the 14th morning to go, if she think she and I can also talk about it then - and then before I go to find the other there is no other thing. The next day, I rest at home for a day, packed up all day and night I have basically been collated their luggage, the band has been on the luggage bag. tomorrow is the last day, she does not find me find me - tomorrow on the car before she did not give the opportunity to give me, I do not have the opportunity to give her tomorrow, before the train departure! if come to me, even if she back later - this is my assumption, it would be no opportunity to give her! 2230 hours, when I am ready to sleep, the phone suddenly sounded. Tonight, perhaps because I am a journey tomorrow, so the parents did not open the TV and wanted me to go to bed early and slept a little better the family is very quiet, outdoors no voice, seems to be particularly quiet,fake oakleys, the telephone call of a sudden sound very loud and clear in the night sky shocks. instant scare was surprised, and thought: Who are you? not be Tan snow gold, figured out to me,oakley gascan sunglass, no, she never late to find my Moreover, she has been off work, a nearby telephone booth behind closed doors to close shop. do not feel like she, I thought, walking next to the last call , very no see you, you go there? ! know the general manager of Pei Fang What kind of person. one - can be regarded fell through. introduce you to one, I always say that you introduced, but have not made, I am sorry. thought to help me, I've been very pleased. ; but really, who introduced me to unmarried girls, only twenty four years old, looks very beautiful, cheerful people, more appropriate to you, how see does not meet? see,

No comments:

Post a Comment